Effective Date: 10th September 2022.
Informations Collected by Pulse Energy's Mobile applications -
When the InstaCharge or Pulse Energy app is installed on your phone, a list of permissions appear and are needed for the app to function effectively. There is no option to customize the list. The permissions that Pulse Energy requires and the data that shall be accessed and its use is as below:
1. Device & App History: We need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, we intend to optimize your overall app experience, use OS specific capabilities to drive great in-funnel experiences using components of device OS, etc.
2. Location / MAP: This permission enables us to help you in finding the distance of your truck from a particular location. When you use navigate to Search by Location feature in Pulse Energy's app to find the distance of particular location from your vehicle, then in case you choose starting location as your self location, we auto-detect your location and auto-filled.
3. Background Location: Pulse Energy Driver | InstaCharge app collects this data only when the app is used as the app based tracking mode. The app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) as well as in the background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device. We collect precise or approximate location data from Driver mobile devices if they enable us to do so via providing consent. This data is used by Pulse Energy Driver|InstaCharge to Get Real-time and historical vehicle location history. Get Trip/Client/SLA/Route info. & file InstaCharge charging and trip Expenses.
4. Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to your saved charging point contacts on app & customer contact centres directly through the app.
5. Contacts: If you allow us to access your contacts, it enables us to provide you a feature, where you can easily send across referral links to your friends to invite them to Pulse Energy's fleet management software and Pulse Energy's mobile apps. This information will be stored on our servers and synced from your phone.
6. Camera & Photo Library: The libraries in the app use these permissions to allow us to give you an option to fetch saved photos on your SD card to register for our services (driver documents, vehicle QR codes). The access to your camera is required to enable you to be able to click, review and upload QR codes on charging stations. 7. Location Permission permission: Location data: Pulse energy Driver app & InstaCharge app collect this data when the apps are running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) as well as in the background of their mobile device. This data is used to calculate KMs travelled after a charging session is complete, track realtime location and route taken. We use this data to compute the nearest charging station available for Pulse Energy users while they are taking a certain route.
Contact us at 7777021222 or drop us a note at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pulse Energy Technologies Private Limited
Made with ❤️ from Mumbai, India 🇮🇳
Copyright © 2022 Pulse Energy. All rights reserved
.Part of NITI Aayog's Shoonya Campaign